Friday, November 6, 2009

A Note of Thanks from your Teacher!


I would just like to take minute and tell you how very thankful I am to have met with so many of you during parent/teacher conferences! I am so lucky to have such caring and supportive parents! I enjoyed sharing all the wonderful things your children have learned and I am honored that you allow me to work with someone that is so precious to you! It is because of you that my job looks and is easy! I value you and appreciate your support and all the extra hard work you do to make Kindergarten a success! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I love my days with your kids! I have the best profession in the world and am so blessed! Please know that you are the best and that even in the midst of some hard changes, we are excelling because of you!
Take some time to celebrate with your child! They have all come so far and in so many different ways! See you on Monday when we will be ready to get back to work!
(An added bonus for all of you football fans that are trying to convert us...I added the Boise State football schedule in upcoming events, just for you! You know who you are! Cornhuskers...Buckeyes..Vandals...geez!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!!!)

2 comments:

J and Ris said...

So, you have a few rivals in your class again this year? Sounds like you're adjusting pretty good to changes for this year. You're an amazing teacher and you'd do go with anything thrown at you. I miss not having you this year for one of my kids.

Hopefully we'll get to hook up sometime soon. Call me when you are over this way!

Marky Mark and the Funky bunch said...

A BIG thank you to you too! What an amazing job you do with these sweet little kids. Mine are SO lucky to get to spend this first year of school with such an awesome lady!!!!!