Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR and WELCOME BACK!!!!

Welcome Back!!! Did you have a great break? Did you enjoy your time with your family and friends? I sure did! It actually went by rather quickly but I have to admit right after our New Year festivities....my thoughts returned to our classroom and missing my Kindergartners!!!! It sounds like Santa was VERY kind to many of you from DS's, puppies, new clothes and toys! WOW!!!

We spent some time on Monday/Tuesday talking about the New Year (2010) and learning a HUGE word, resolution. We brainstormed what could be some of their resolutions and I thought it would be fun to share them with you. (No worries, we practiced and the REAL cute ones are only in my teacher's journal!!!)

Happy New Year!!!
(Just a quick little poke...Boise State sure did an amazing job this year and ending the season with winning a BCS bowl game! Oh yea! Great Job Boise State!! We, (Well, most of us!) were cheering loudly for you!!! 14-0...WHAT A SEASON! Go Broncos!!!!

No comments: