Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Special Note To Parents/Parent Teachers and Ms. Stassie from Mrs. Ryan.

It is hard to believe that we are coming to the end of Kindergarten! It has been truly a wonderful year, filled with learning, laughter and amazing growth! I cannot say enough how much I appreciate you sharing your children with me! They have developed and grown so much over the past year and I am so very proud of every one of them! It has been an honor to work with them each and every day and be a small part of their school career!
In no way do the two little words, "Thank you" begin to express how much I have appreciated each and everyone of you, my parents. Even if you did not have the opportunity to work in our classroom, I appreciate all of the time, love and understanding that you give to help your child be the best they can be! You have made my job easier and because of you, this year has been a HUGE success!
I need to take a moment to also thank those of you that gave up your time and worked with us in our classroom! I have always been so blessed to have such willing parents and grandparents spend countless hours in the copy room, organizing centers and/or me, stuffing folders, and/or working with us in the classroom! You did not let me down this year! Your help and availability completely amaze me! (If I didn't get your picture in the slideshow, please fogive me! I truly didn't mean to leave you out! This blog is a work in progress and I have big plans for next year!My hope is that you will know who you are and know how much I greatly appreciate you!!) I am overwhelmed with gratitude for all you have done to make my job easier! In fact, you leave me the fun part,simply just teaching your children! I do hope you know how much I appreciate each and everyone of you and now call you my friends!
That leaves us to our student helper from the High School this year. I was a little nervous about volunteering to have a helper but Ms. Stassie, you have been nothing less than amazing! You are so extremely talented and the best helper a teacher could ask for! Your smile and eagerness to work and enjoy Kindergarten is contagious and I enjoyed you more than you will ever know! You were a role model, an encourager, a helper, an igloo builder (teehee!) a photographer, a tester, and a perfect copy queen! We wish you the best in everything you do and hope you will always remember the special place you will have in our hearts. The only regret I have, is that my AM class did not get to experience, Ms. Stassie!! It was a pleasure to work and share my profession with you!
I appreciate each and everyone of you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Please remember to stop in and give your ol' Kindergarten Teacher a hug as you walk down the hall to your new classrooms! I am always available to you because you will always be the parents of children I have had the privilege to have worked with and love!

2 comments:

Bunnell's said...

We are going to miss you soooooo much! You have been such a wonderful teacher. You are amazing. Thank-you Thank-you

J and Ris said...

We have loved your blog! I can't believe this year is over. You are such an amazing teacher! Thanks for being so wonderful to Kenzie. We'll miss you BIG time!